Tuesday 27 August 2019

Cross Country

What a fabulous day we had at our Cross Country!  This event showcased our Ormond School values of confidence, perseverance and resilience.  It was wonderful to see our learners give it their all.
Another highlight was the tuakana-teina relationship that our seniors have with our juniors and our neighbours at the kindy next door - so many of them were running along in support of our younger friends.  It was neat to see so many of our whanau there supporting our learners too!


4 comments:

  1. Fakaalofa Lahi atu Ormond School, this is Eva from Glen Innes School. When I went to your blog I saw you were playing a game and the game was called cross-country. I like how you were playing in a kind way and playing in a happy way. I like how you were all happy together as well. Did you like the game you were playing? Did you have fun playing the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Eva,
      Our Cross Country is a running race that we have and there are lots of obstacles on the course which make it really fun!
      Do you have Cross Country at your school?
      Ngā mihi
      Rimu Learning Hub.

      Delete
  2. Hello my name is Sunita from Glen Innes School, when I saw your blog and I saw this really interesting poster and it was amazing it remind me of my dad traveling and that made me really happy to see my dad sailing. I am so pleased to share this on your blog. HAVE A NICE DAY. Please make a poster called Cross Country Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Eloida from Glen Innes School. When I went on your class blog I just has to comment on it. It looks so cool that one day I want to ask my teacher if we could play it. What is the Equipment you used? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about